Hiring : Key Account Manager
Do you want to join a dynamic team in a growing and international company? This job offer may interest you
Key Account Manager
(French / English / Dutch / German)
As a Key Account Manager, you will report to the Sales & Marketing Director and form part of a sales & marketing team of around a dozen people.
- you will assume responsability for the day-to-day monitoring of a portfolio of key accounts, which you will develop (new products, new projects, etc.) and with whom you will foster close business relations;
- you will contibute to the development of the customer porfolio through targeted canvassing (by geographical area, market segment, etc.);
- you will reprensent Avieta at major international food industry trade fairs;
- you will manage product launch and development projects, from the customer's request through to final production;
- for these projects and more generally, you will serve as the interface between customers and the various Avieta departments (R&D, production, packaging, marketing, supply chain, quality, logistics,etc.) on a daily basis;
- through your contacts, business trips and the information you gather, you will play an active role in business and competitive intelligence;
- you will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and you will regularly report to him on your activities.
- You have 3 years of solid experience in an Account Management role in the food industry, food service or retail.
- You have a natural affinity for food products.
- You have previously coordinated sales projects with various departments (R&D, marketing, quality,etc.).
- You have excellent business acumen, a willingness to listen, the skills to identify development opportunities and proven negotiation skills.
- You speak French fluently and have a very good standard for Dutch, German and English.
- You are willing to travel 10 to 20% of your time to customers and prospects (in Belgium and overseas).
- You live reasonably close to Vinalmont.
- A growing Belgian family business that adapts its products to customer/market demand (product recipes and packaging).
- A reasonable-sized structure offering potential for development and growth.
- A fullfilling key role presenting the opportunity for varied work and human interaction both internally and externally.
- A committed, passionate and demanding sales & marketing team.
- A pleasant and easily accessible work environment.
- An attractive salary commensurate with your experience and skills.
- A permanent contract.
If you believe that you have the profile we are looking for, please send us your full application (CV + covering letter) to the Human Resources Department : firstname.lastname@example.org and to the Sales & Marketing Director, Hervé Bataille : email@example.com