Hiring: Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Do you want to join a dynamic team in a growing and international company? This job offer may interest you
Sales & Marketing Team Leader
- The Sales & Marketing Manager coordinates the back office in support of the Sales & Marketing Director.
- The main role is to coordinate the day-to-day work of the team, and to maintain close relationships with the different departments to solve daily challenges.
- The Team Leader also ensures the execution and implementation of the marketing plan in support of sales.
- He/she helps and challenges team members in their development process to achieve personal and collective goals.
- To be successful as a Team Leader, one must demonstrate leadership skills and ensure the smooth functioning of the procedures in place.
- Preparing reports (annual, quarterly and monthly) and making presentations for the Board of Directors, Management Committee, Sales Meeting, company greetings, business partner visits, ...
- Follow-up of KPIs and budgets: analysis and proposal of actions to achieve the set objectives.
- To be a force of proposal and to take decisions in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Director and the Human Resources department: management of holiday schedules (timetables), follow-up of training courses, etc.
- Supervise, guide, motivate, challenge and evaluate the back office team on how to achieve the company's commercial objectives in order to constantly increase the level of customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships internally with colleagues or externally with business partners while ensuring effective and professional communication.
- Day-to-day project management: coordination with various colleagues in other departments to continuously improve the service level with our business partners.
- Coordinate the organization of foreign trips, customer visits, trade fairs, team-building and training.
- Analysing existing procedures and developing them in line with the company's development.
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent through experience
- You have a perfect level in French
- You have a very good level of English
- A good knowledge in Dutch and/or another language is a plus
- You have perfect knowledge in Office Suite and good knowledge in one or more software packages: CRM, ERP, etc.
- You are precise, organized, rigorous, autonomous, and do not hesitate to take initiatives
- You have a sense of confidentiality
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Field of Sales and Customer Service
- You demonstrate a positive Team Spirit
- You have excellent problem solving skills
- You have strong management and leadership skills
- You have communication skills
- You have critical and analytical thinking skills
- A fast-growing Belgian family company characterized by a high degree of product adaptability to customer/market demands (product recipes and packaging).
- A human scale structure and giving itself the means to achieve its ambition of development, evolution and progress.
- A key-rewarding position, offering the opportunity for varied work and numerous contacts, both externally and internally.
- A dedicated, passionate and detail-oriented sales and marketing team.
- A pleasant and easily accessible working environment.
- Attractive remuneration adapted to your experience and skills.
- A permanent contract.
If you believe that you have the profile we are looking for, please send us your full application (CV + covering letter) to the Human Resources Department : firstname.lastname@example.org